Tutorial 03: importing and manipulating animated resources
## Description An introduction to animated resources in Away Builder, showing how an MD5 animation can be imported and formatted for Away3D use.
You can follow along with the tutorial by downloading the accompanying assets. The file includes several MD5 files containing mesh and animation data, with accompanying texture files in jpg format and an AS3 application class that you can use to preview your results from inside an Away3D project.
- Importing an MD5 mesh file and applying lighting and materials
- Enabling alpha transparency for materials
- Importing MD5 animation files and linking them to the mesh
- Previewing and exporting the animations
- Using the assets library in an Away3D project to link animations to user interactions
blog comments powered by Disqus