Tutorial 02: Primitive Creation and Manipulation
## Description A look at some of the built in geometry creation tools in Away Builder that can help you arrange basic scenes without the need for imported models.
You can follow along with the tutorial by downloading the accompanying assets. The file includes several texture files in jpg format and an AS3 application class that you can use to preview your results from inside an Away3D project.
- Using the built in geometry primitives in Away3D to create objects in a scene
- Using a SkyBox primitive and Cube Texture to create a convincing 360 panorama background image
- Setting up a light source to simulate a sky dome
- Applying a Environment Map effect to an Away3D material.
- Duplicating an object in the scene.
blog comments powered by Disqus