Tutorial 01: Introduction to Away Builder
A first look at using Away Builder, with demonstrations on how to import assets, apply shading and lighting effects, and publish your results in Away3D.
You can follow along with the tutorial by downloading the accompanying assets. The file includes an obj file containing mesh data, several texture files in jpg format and an AS3 application class that you can use to preview your results from inside an Away3D project.
- Importing an OBJ file into Away Builder
- Importing textures from jpg files
- Setting up a material with multiple lights
- Adjusting the shading settings on a material
- Setting up and adjusting shadows from a directional lightsource
- Saving your scene and importing into an Away3D project
blog comments powered by Disqus